We are glad to welcome you to our hotel! You are a welcome guest for us, and we will try our best to make your stay at our hotel pleasant.
Please read the rules and recommendations of our hotel below.
1. A room at the Maxim Hotel is provided upon presentation of a passport, and for military personnel — an identity card, for those serving — a military ticket with a vacation or business trip certificate.
2. A citizen presents a passport or a document replacing it and a voucher to the administrator of the accommodation service (if the guests have booked accommodation through on-line booking) and fills out the resident's questionnaire.
3. Check-out time at the Maxim Hotel is 12:00, when guests arrive before 12:00, seats are provided only if they are available.In case of early arrival of the client, the accommodation fee is charged in the following order:
- no more than 6 hours before check-out time - payment for half a day;
- from 6 to 24 hours before check-out time - payment for a full day.
4. In case of delayed departure of the client, the accommodation fee is charged in the following order:
- no more than 6 hours after check-out time - payment for half a day;
- from 6 to 24 hours after check-out time - payment for a full day.
5. If a guest stays in the hotel for more than 2 days, bed linen and towels are changed in all room categories on the third day from the day of arrival. The current cleaning is carried out daily at the request of the guest no later than 16:00.
6. After the guest leaves the room, a full cleaning is carried out.
7. Booking of a room is carried out by sending an application to the booking department of the Maxim Hotel via the on-line booking system, or by phone +38 06153 44-9-44, +38 (050) 758-87-68, +38 (067) 945-32-05- tel/viber and other communication.
8. With guaranteed booking, 100% prepayment of the cost for the entire period of stay or 100% prepayment for the first day of stay with subsequent payment upon arrival of the unpaid period of stay is made. Please note that the hotel staff may contact you regarding the advance payment of the reservation.
9. If the Guest, with a guaranteed reservation with 100% prepayment for 1 day of stay, did not use the accommodation service on the specified day of arrival and did not cancel the reservation a day before the expected day of arrival, the prepayment for 1 day of stay is non-refundable. This reservation is transferred to the Non-Guaranteed status and is canceled if the Guest has not received information about the confirmation of this reservation.
10. Also, the guest can cancel the reservation 7 days before arrival and then the Maxim Hotel returns the entire amount of the prepayment that was made by the guest.
If the Guest, with a guaranteed reservation with 100% prepayment for the entire period of stay, did not use the accommodation service on the specified day of arrival and did not cancel the reservation 7 days before the expected day of arrival, the prepayment for the stay is non-refundable. This reservation will not be cancelled until the Guest receives a written cancellation of the reservation. In the absence of a written cancellation of the reservation and the Guest's accommodation services during the paid period, the fee for each day of the Guest's accommodation services is non-refundable.
11. Accommodation in rooms with kitchen areas. During the stay of guests in rooms with kitchen areas, all responsibility for the correct and safe use of kitchen equipment, for the cleanliness of dishes, the mode of storage of ready food, etc. lies with the guests.
12. It is forbidden to cook food for commercial use, using an open fire, cooking food with a sharp specific smell.
13. It is forbidden to dump food residues and food waste into the sewer. Full cleaning of the kitchen area is carried out by the staff after the guests leave the rooms.
14. Accommodation of children and provision of extra beds. Children of any age are allowed to stay.
15. All children under 12 years old are charged UAH 150 per night for extra beds.
16. For additional accommodation of all children over 12 years old or adults in extra beds, UAH 200 per night is charged. Extra beds are available on request. Confirmation from the hotel administration is required.
17. Additional services are not automatically included in the total cost and are paid separately during your stay. An additional 1% tourist fee of the total amount of accommodation is also paid.
18. Pets. Pets are not allowed.
19. Payment at the Maxim Hotel. Cash is accepted for payment, card payment is also possible. Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
Please note that the hotel staff may contact you regarding the advance payment of the reservation.
We kindly ask you to follow the rules established at the hotel:
- Staying in a room without paying in advance is not allowed, including when extending your stay.
- Keep your room and hotel clean.
- Do not disturb the hotel guests, observe silence and public order in the room and the hotel.
- Strictly observe the rules of fire safety, preventing the occurrence of fires. Please read the information on how to act in case of a fire in the hotel.
- When leaving the room, do not forget to close the water intake taps, windows, turn off the lights and other electrical appliances.
- In case of loss or damage to the property of the hotel, reimburse the cost of the damage caused.
- To leave strangers in the room in your absence, as well as to hand over the keys to the room to strangers.
- Keep animals, birds, reptiles, etc. in the room.
- Store bulky items, explosives, toxic materials, mercury, weapons.
- Use electric heaters in the room.
- Rearrange and move furniture without the consent of the hotel administration.
- Smoking in non-smoking rooms.
In case of loss or damage of a thing, the guest must immediately notify the hotel administrator. If the guest has not submitted his requirements to the hotel before the end of the stay, it is considered that his belongings have not been lost or damaged. The hotel is not responsible for the loss of money, credit and phone cards, jewelry, jewelry.
The hotel is not responsible for the operation of city communications (turning off lights, water, heat).
The Hotel has the right to refuse the Guest further accommodation in the hotel in case of violation of these Rules and late payment of hotel services.
If significant material damage is caused to the hotel due to the fault or negligence of the guests and (or) their guests, an act of the established sample must be drawn up. In this case, in addition to compensation for damages, the guest must voluntarily or judicially reimburse the hotel for losses associated with room downtime during repairs, furniture replacement, etc. cases (for example, when flooding with water).
Termination of Guests' stay at the hotel. Refusal to settle
- Guests terminate their stay at the hotel with the expiration of the contract between the guest and the hotel for the provision of hotel services.
- The guest has the right to terminate the contract for the provision of hotel services at any time, subject to payment for the services actually provided (in case of early departure, a fee is charged for one day in advance).
- If a guest repeatedly violates the internal rules of staying at the hotel, which leads to material losses or creates inconveniences for the accommodation of other visitors, the hotel has the right to refuse to settle or terminate the contract (to carry out eviction). In this case, after deducting the amount covering the material losses caused by the visitor and (or) fines provided for by these rules, the remaining balance of the payment made earlier is returned to the guest.
- The hotel administrator has the right to refuse to settle in cases where:
- the visitors have no documents, the documents are invalid or expired, there are suspicions that the documents are fake;
- there is no payment for the room in the prescribed manner and in the required amount;
- the guest has an untidy, dirty appearance, he is drunk, he behaves inappropriately, aggressively;
- The guest refuses to comply with the internal rules of accommodation at the hotel.
In case of any problem, please contact the administrator.Sincerely, the administration of the Maxim Hotel.